Monday, June 26, 2017

A little about Anna...

Hello! My name is Anna and I am currently working on an Associate's of Arts in Elementary Education and will soon be transferring to OSU to work towards a Bachelor's in Human Development and Family Sciences. I'm hoping to work with children in the future, but I'm not positive in what exact job. I just want a job that will make a difference.
This class is one of the arts classes I am taking for my associates. I'm hoping to learn more about reliable places I can look towards for news as well as how advertising has developed. I find it interesting that when you browse the internet it will pop up ads on the sides of pages linking back to site you've previously looked at.
I am passionate about living a healthy lifestyle. I do my best to eat well without restricting myself excessively and I go to the gym six days a week, where I lift weights. I also like to share what I know with people and help them to be healthy and happy with who they are, I used to obsessively restrict what I ate and ran many miles every day and still wouldn't be happy with who I saw in the mirror. I'm happy now and it makes me even happier to see others accept and love themselves for who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LBCC Radio

I didn't know that some people at Linn Benton had thought of creating a radio station based out of the campus, but I think it is somethi...